The Cole Conquest: A Dark Futanari Student Domination Story

By I.J. Edwards

Part of Futanari Shorts by I.J. Edwards (KDP series id RH3CATZ4TC3).

About this book

Professor Sebastian Cole ruled his lecture hall — until student Quinn, with accomplice Madison, mounts a quiet campaign to dismantle his authority and pull him across a line he cannot uncross.

A dark psychological power-exchange story in Futanari Shorts.

Trigger / content warning

From the book’s Amazon / KDP listing. The novel itself is adult erotica; this post is a non-explicit catalogue note only.

  • Intense power dynamics
  • Futanari-on-male
  • Female domination / male submission
  • Student–teacher power dynamics
  • Blackmail
  • Psychological manipulation
  • Humiliation and degradation
  • Dubious consent
  • Reader discretion strongly advised

Tropes / themes

  • Student domination
  • Teacher / authority fall
  • Blackmail
  • Psychological thriller romance
  • Femme fatale college
  • Power exchange
  • Humiliation
  • BDSM
  • Erotic thriller
  • Urban erotica

Get the book

Buy on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FQ78XK9M

Adults only.

— I.J. Edwards

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Truck Slut: A Futanari Roadside Domination Story

The Night Shift: A Futanari Workplace Submission Story