The Night Shift: A Futanari Workplace Submission Story

By I.J. Edwards
Part of Futanari Shorts by I.J. Edwards (KDP series id RH3CATZ4TC3).
About this book
Engineer Robert Hughes watches supervisor Charlotte Taylor play a dangerous game with her latest target — until one reckless comment turns that attention onto him. Lured into the quiet administrative wing after hours, he discovers how little he understood about power at work.
Workplace submission in Futanari Shorts.
Trigger / content warning
From the book’s Amazon / KDP listing. The novel itself is adult erotica; this post is a non-explicit catalogue note only.
- Humiliation and degradation
- Non-consensual elements (early stages)
- BDSM / power dynamics
- Explicit sexual content (in the book)
- Reader discretion advised
Tropes / themes
- Workplace erotica
- Dominant supervisor
- Futa-on-male
- Power exchange
- Humiliation / degradation
- BDSM
- Dark erotica
- Transgender erotica
- Urban erotica
Get the book
Buy on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FVMMBN6M
Adults only.
— I.J. Edwards
Comments
Post a Comment