Running Beneath Her Gaze: A Story of Humiliation, Submission, and the Terrifying Path to Self-Discovery

By I.J. Edwards
Related to Futanari Shorts on Amazon. By I.J. Edwards.
About this book
Middle-aged Arthur finds his life altered by a magnificent, enigmatic woman whose taunts and demands draw him into unexpected desires. Pushed to his limits, he confronts surrender as a path to purpose — and a terrifying new beginning.
Related to the Futanari Shorts line.
Trigger / content warning
From the book’s Amazon / KDP listing. The novel itself is adult erotica; this post is a non-explicit catalogue note only.
- Humiliation and degradation
- Verbal abuse
- Initial non-consensual elements / forced submission
- Physical discipline
- BDSM / control / ownership
- Explicit sexual content (in the book)
- Reader discretion advised
Tropes / themes
- Humiliation fantasy
- Forced submission
- Dominant woman / futanari dominant
- Self-discovery through surrender
- BDSM / ownership
- Dark romance
- Transgender romance / erotica
- Urban erotica
Get the book
Buy on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FTW99775
Adults only.
— I.J. Edwards
Comments
Post a Comment